Scholarships & tuition discounts
Control the cost of your degree
At Strayer, we’re here to help you understand the savings you could see when you pursue your degree. With our pricing solutions, you can control the cost of your degree – and save.
Bachelor’s and Master’s
Strayer can help you pay for your bachelor’s or master’s degree. For every three courses you successfully complete, you’ll earn one on us, tuition-free, to be redeemed at the end of your program. Eligible bachelor’s and master’s students are automatically enrolled in the Graduation Fund starting with the first course.
No-cost gen ed courses
Ready to pursue an affordable education? Save on your Strayer bachelor’s degree with no-cost gen ed options. Eligibility rules and restrictions apply.
$5K Bachelor's Scholarship
Ready to transfer credits and save on a bachelor’s degree? If you have 18+ transfer credits, you may be eligible for a $5,000 scholarship. You can also combine this offer with no-cost gen eds through our affiliate, Sophia Learning, and the Graduation Fund to maximize your savings.
If you’re a Strayer University bachelor’s graduate ready to pursue a master’s degree, our Alumni Scholarship can save you $4,000. All you need to do is register for an eligible Strayer graduate program, maintain a GPA of 2.5 or greater and meet eligibility requirements. Combine this scholarship with the Strayer Graduation Fund to stack up even greater savings.
Strayer referral scholarship
Bachelor's and master's
Know a Strayer student or graduate? Ask them about a referral scholarship. If you are referred by a Strayer student or graduate, register for an eligible Strayer program, meet all the eligibility requirements and maintain good academic standing, a referral could save you $500 on tuition.
Find more ways to save
We offer special programming to help make your academic dream a reality.
International Student Scholarship for 25% off tuition
International, non-U.S. citizen students, including F1 visa students in the U.S. or non-U.S. citizens living overseas and studying online may be eligible to receive a 25% reduction in tuition for select graduate or undergraduate degree programs at Strayer University. Get the Details.
More than 500 organizations – including corporations and community colleges – invest in their employees by partnering with Strayer University to offer access to discounted education programs. If your employer is a Corporate Alliance Partner, you may qualify for programs that can help you advance in your company and your career. Get the Details.
Active-duty service members and veterans
Strayer participates in programs for active-duty service members and veterans like GoArmyEd, Navy College Program Distance Learning Partnership (NCPDLP), and Air University Associate-to-Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC). We’re approved for veterans’ educational benefits and participate in the Yellow Ribbon program. Get the Details.
- You are a new or readmitted student who applied for admission to a Strayer University degree program between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021, did not immediately start, and are now registering for your first classes in the fall 2021 term in a Strayer University associate, bachelor’s or master’s degree program. You are not enrolling in a JWMI, Devmountain, Degrees@Work or VerizonOnsite program.
- You meet Strayer University admission requirements.
- Neither you, an immediate family member of yours, nor household member of yours are currently employed by the university, the university’s parent company or any other subsidiary of the parent company.
- Your course tuition and technology fees are included in your tuition-free fall 2021 term at Strayer University. Books, any course materials and non-obligatory fees must be paid by a separate method of payment.
- If you choose to drop or withdraw from a course during your tuition-free term, you will not owe tuition or technology fees to Strayer University. However, you will be unable to apply this benefit to a different term or any additional course attempts. Under no circumstance will recipients be eligible for a cash payment or any other compensation for the value of unused or unsuccessfully completed courses during the tuition-free term.
- If you choose to discontinue or withdraw (either intentionally or administratively) from Strayer, you will not owe tuition or technology fees for the fall 2021 term with Strayer University. Under no circumstance will recipients be eligible for a cash payment or any other compensation for the value of unused or not successfully completed courses during the tuition-free term.
- You will be held to any academic consequences of withdrawing from or failing any course.
- This tuition-free term may be combined with the Graduation Fund. However, you will not earn Graduation Fund credit on tuition-free courses. You will start earning Graduation Fund credits in your second term, after your tuition-free period ends.
- This tuition-free term offer may not be combined with the laptop offer.
- In all cases, the tuition-free term is at Strayer University’s discretion.